A Beginning

The first post is always the hardest post (well in my opinion). Not being a natural 'blogger' I wasn't too sure what I should talk about. After far too much overthinking and procrastination, I came to the conclusion that I was giving myself a headache (and the first term has only just started). I decided to just begin typing what I was thinking and here we are...  


This year I have started the Professional Practice, Arts and Creative Industries BA Honours. After graduating school, I originally wanted to start the course straight away but was advised to give myself a bit of time to adjust to the working environment. A year and a half later here I am, finally opening my mind to further education. 



I'm looking forward to this course and everything it has to offer. Being able to both study and work at the same time, no matter where I am in the world offers me so many opportunities, for which I am very grateful. Let's hope that the next 18 months go according to plan. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Collaboration'

Personal ethics